Wednesday, February 4, 2015

2D Quilled Ganeshas

When mom and dad returned to Pune, I wanted to give something to my brother. But at the same time, I also wanted it to be something different and unique. So searched the net as to what I could do either with clay or with quilling. And I got a wonderful idea to make Ganesha in quilling which will be a 2D image. For the first try it did come out really well. The Ganesha can be placed on top of TV or can be hung in the car or can be placed in the front or back of the car. Will post the tutorial for the same soon.

After this I made a few lot of such 2D Ganeshas and gifted to a few many people. These are ideal return gifts and we make it on order. Cost Rs. 50 for nomal colours, Rs. 60 for Neon colours and Rs. 70 for Gold and Silver combos. Price can be negotiated for bulk order.  To order these mail to arrass2501@gmail.com with order code SC2DG with your required colour combination.






No comments:

Post a Comment