Thursday, March 5, 2015

Pinky with pearls

When I was still a novice in quilling, I tried a set in quilling a simple set. I painted the pendant with gold 3d cone and the stud with 3d cone dots. Ofcourse everything is a learning step and only after the cone work dried I understood that the lines have become thick. Should I need more practice or should there be a even smaller hole was my thought. And I did found out over the period of my journey that 3d outliner could be used on quilled jhumkas too but I need to use a thin 0 or 00 or 000 brush to paint on them. But again and still I have a doubt how to use a 3d outliner with brush. I hope some of my artist friends answer me this.

The speciality of this set is I used 1 mm punch to pierce a small hole in the tightly quilled coil to insert a pearl dangler.


No comments:

Post a Comment