Saturday, September 12, 2015

Black beauty in silk thread

Certain things definitely go viral and one among them is any accessory in black. Normally in Indian families that too in South Indian Tamil families, black is not considered an auspicious colour, but it attracts many women, and they prefer to have dresses and accessories in black. When I first made a black bangle in silk thread, I never knew that it will go this viral and will sell a few lot of such black sets. The speciality of black colour accessory is that it could be worn with any colour.

I am sharing the first silk thread black set that I made. This is not a kada type bangle but two big bangles. I have used black goti thread to wrap the bangle and golden single ply thread to make the decoration wrap around it.

Size: 2.6

The person who wanted this kind of bangle is some one who loves to be simple in attire. But when she wore it this def gave a majestic look.

No comments:

Post a Comment