Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Painting using Brush Tip Water Colour Pens

Take this as a review or even as a complimentary post. I am definitely overwhelmed by the colour and texture that I was able to produce using the Sakura Water Colour pens that I got from Ananda Stationery Mart, Adayar. Thanks for the suggestion they made when I went to purchase some brush tip pens. Infact I am keeping that pretty safe and have not allowed my kids to touch them so far. They seem to be too precious to me.

During last Navarathri, I wanted to do something with the paper cups that I have and inspite of all ideas that went through my mind, I atlast got the courage to paint it with water colours and decorate them in Warli designs. It was one of the star attraction during Navarathri and everyone appreciated it. The colours are definitely different after they dried. The pen was easy to handle and the pack contained 24 colours which include a grey and a black too.







No comments:

Post a Comment