Friday, February 13, 2015

Angel to bring you good luck

Angels are considered to bring in good luck and blessings. And my quest to make more and more miniatures kept itching and so on search in the net, saw an image of angel. And now you have to make a wings for the angel, how to do it is the next question. The face, the body can be quilled and coned accordingly. But the wings and the ring on top posed a challenge to me and again another search in the net, showed me combing technique using a quilling comb and use of border buddy. But I dont have any of these two tools, so again started a search for alternatives. But all along I kept learning the techniques and practicing them too. The second trial got me a good result of a beautiful wing. (Tutorials for the same and the alternative tool usage will be posted soon). And for the ring, I used a pencil. And here is my beautiful angel. 


No comments:

Post a Comment