Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Quilled Angry Bird 3D

I am sharing a few of the older projects that I have made last year. There were some items that I made for order and a few were made for gifting purpose. When a customer ordered a lot of rose ear rings I thought of gifting her something which she can either have it in her counter top or use in her car as a dangler or stick to the dash board of her car. But she did a great gesture of gifting the same to a special child who was very happy in having it. That very thing gave me even more happiness than she using it personally. A 1000 and more thanks to her. And that really made my day when she shared it.

Used 5mm strips for the entire piece. There are 25 strips of red and 25 stips of white. The ears were made of 2 and 1 strips each. The nose were made of 1 yellow strip each. The white part of the eye is a 1 strip of 5 mm and the black part is 1 strip of 3 mm.


No comments:

Post a Comment