Sunday, January 17, 2016

Valentine's Special of 2015 - 1

I wanted to create something with heart for last year Valentine's day. So tried making two hearts. Infact I wanted to inter link those two hearts but could not succeed. Wasted a few strips in trying so. This year have learnt a technique and I am working on it. Will post it soon. This is something like a small heart on a bigger heart and I thought of making it as a pendant, but one of my friends wanted it to be made it as a key chain to be gifted to his wife and here it is. Used 5 mm strips for the entire work. Made tear drop shape and fused them together to form a heart. In the bigger heart, each tear drop contains 2 strips and were made as loose tear drop. In the small heart, each tear drop contains one strip made into a tight tear drop.


No comments:

Post a Comment